Is this not the absolute best video that the Internet has ever brought us? I think so. I'm making it my theme tune. The Internet is good for lots of things, here's just a few of them:
- Lily's How-To: Messy Bun is the perfect tutorial for everyday hair.
- And if you're a crafty type, check out Rookie magazine's How To Make a High-Low Skirt in Less Than 15 Minutes.
- The how-tos are coming thick and fast this week - How To Make Pesto. Delicious.
- A lesson we could all learn from Sarah Wilson: Take Time
- If you read nothing else about the whole Assange/Akin/Galloway bullshit, read this beautiful and brave piece by Laurie Penny
- How beautiful are the subways in Stockholm?