Hey pals, how are you all doing on this fine Friday? I am currently hibernating indoors and planning my birthday brunch party. Yep, it’s my birthday this weekend and I want to eat French Toast to celebrate! Even if there will be no mimosas for me…
This week I’ve been feeling a weird mix of super inspired (I have so many blog posts to write!) and super lazy (bring me a blanket!). I can’t tell whether that’s because I’m still feeling pretty wiped out due to this whole pregnancy/parasite living inside me (jk, gonna love my kid) or if it’s just a natural reaction to the greyness and coldness of January. Either way, my to do list is as long as my arm, and so is my Netflix queue.
Here’s some lovely Internet things to distract you from your own to do lists (it is Friday after all):
- Fancy trying something new? Here’s 6 quick to learn hobbies you can pick up in 30 days. (There’s also some extra suggestions in the comments that are top notch).
- Six of the best scented candles to help you feel cosy AND fancy (and no, it’s not just Diptyque…)
- Sophie’s interview with mega babe Lea Rice is a must read.
- I always find it interesting to peek behind the scenes at recipe books.
- What is it really like being a full time blogger?