[Photo by Kristofer Selbekk]
Hey pals! Happy Sunday, as always. I’ve been most lax on the blogging front this week, but things have been rather hectic. After a lazy Sunday with friends walking their puppy, having tea parties with their kids and eating a delicious roast dinner, it was all systems go for the rest of the week. And yesterday we helped some different friends move house; they got the keys last minute on Friday so it was all systems go! So I’m glad of that extra hour of sleep, for sure. Today I’m going to bake some bread, knit a blanket and go on a run in anticipation of the Abbey Dash next weekend. I’m not sure I’m going to be able to run all the way around but it’s the participation that counts, right? Right? Let’s hope so.
- I’m not sure about Whole30, but these are some pretty good snack ideas no matter which way you look at it.
- If you’re not reading Bangs and a Bun, you’re not really living. This letter to the fitness industry is proof.
- Joy’s new house is so damn dreamy. I want to bake a pie there.
- I also LOVE this beautifully colourful home tour. I might need to redecorate already…
- Women who love evil men. Food for thought, for sure.
- We’re thinking of going to Paris next year, so this guide on how to eat your way around the city is gonna come in handy!
- I am newly obsessed with broccoli, so I’m definitely going to be making this recipe.
- Let’s get to the issues: what’s going on with Hillary and Trump’s make-up?
- The Racist and Sexist History of Keeping Birth Control Side Effects Secret.