Weekend Link Love
[Photo by Lukasz Szmigiel]
A Sunday well spent brings a week of content. That’s what they say, don’t they? My Sunday is mostly going to be spent baking, blogging, prepping lunches for the rest of the week and chain-watching Ugly Betty, which I’ve just realised is on Netflix. I think that counts as well spent. This week has been a little crazy, in a good way. I’m gearing up for a week off at the end of August which makes things super busy – but I’m excited to spend some time doing *nothing*. Well, almost nothing. I’m no good at actually doing nothing. How are you spending your Sunday?
- How fast do food trends spread?
- I love this sweet letter: Lessons for a 21st Century Girl.
- Are you a bad feminist? Spoiler alert: We all are.
- Literature nerds like me will love this article on the economics of Jane Austen.
- I think Linguine con le Vongole is one of my favourite dishes ever – I’m going to have to hunt down some clams this week.
- This series on parenting around the world is really eye-opening (and makes me want to move to Berlin…)
- This is how I’m justifying my guilty pleasure: 10 reasons watching Made in Chelsea is good for your soul.
- Thought-provoking: I have no idea what it feels like to be skinny.
- Tavi Gevinson continues to amaze me – whatever will she do next?
- I’m pretty good at knitting now – so I think it’s time to turn my attention to crochet!
- You need to read this real talk about blogging.
This entry was posted in Link Love and tagged link love. Bookmark the permalink.