Hey friends! How was your weekend? We’re down South at my Dad’s house right now and the sunshine is glorious! Moving away makes me appreciate how pretty my home town is. It was my Dad’s 50th birthday party, and it was so fun to see everyone. My Dad had made some home-made elderflower champagne because he’s secretly a hippie – it was very potent! So that was my weekend. Much needed after a super busy work week!
- You already know everything – you really do.
- I love this photo series of clothes people wear that used to belong to their mothers. I don’t think I have anything of my mum’s anymore but I used to steal her colourful jumpers all the time.
- I want to be eating this caramelised onion and roasted garlic fougasse every day. Bess has been knocking it out of the park recipe-wise recently!
- Now that it’s so lovely out, I want to dine outside all the time. This Spanish style tapas feast is absolutely perfect.
- As a Harry Potter geek, this Buzzfeed list brought me a lot of joy. (Also the hyperlink is brilliant).
- This is fascinating: 23 photos of people from all over the world next to how much food they eat per day.
- This is a must-read: What is rape culture?
- Let’s all drink frozen coconut limeade!