Weekend Link Love
Look at that little face!
Hey, beautiful people! How are you all? I hope you’ve been having a lovely week! The weather has been hideous, so I’ve mostly been battening down the hatches and snuggling under a blanket. I also went go-karting for the first time – turns out I’m not good at it! My arms are still a bit sore, it’s also a lot harder than I thought it would be.
We spent yesterday at a friend’s wedding and it was completely beautiful. I know I sometimes complain about how many weddings we have to go to and how much they cost, but when I’m there I absolutely love it. I was bawling at the speeches – it’s hard to cry without getting mascara everywhere! It was an absolutely lovely day. People dancing at weddings is kind of my favourite thing and I’m an affectionate drunk so I spent most of the party hugging everyone and declaring my love for them.
Now I’m going to medicate my hangover with a carvery and back-to-back episodes of Breaking Bad (we’re on season 4, no spoilers please!). What have you got planned for Sunday?
- Rosie’s pictures of Richmond Park are beautiful, aren’t they?
- Do you have a dream you want to achieve? You need to find your cheerleaders.
- I really really want to go to Burger & Lobster…
- For the love of money – a look into Wall Street money addiction which we could all learn something from.
- Looking for some travel advice? Check out a culture bug’s guide to Brussels and an insider’s guide to Copenhagen
- How to add colour to your home – I love Kimberley’s home and I’d love to inject some more colour into mine!
- All I want right now is these Asian breakfast tacos.
- Have you been thinking about starting a blog? I think Rosie’s reasons will convince you!
- I’ve got a bunch of jewellery that needs cleaning, so this guide is super useful.
- Usually Valentine’s recipes turn me cold, but these raspberry meringues look classy and delicious – no heart-shaped cutters here!
- A little look at the gentrification of food – just something to think about.
This entry was posted in Link Love. Bookmark the permalink.