Weekend Link Love
It’s been a while since my last Weekend Link Love, but don’t worry – I haven’t forgotten you! I’m taking a bit of a break from blogging at the moment, assessing how I want this space to go and what content I want to put on here. But, I can’t resist sharing these lovely links with you – there’s so much good stuff out there on the Internet! Since we last spoke, I’ve most been having time away from the Internet – I work in social media so at the weekend it’s quite nice not to pick up my laptop at all! Instead, I’ve been reading some books (so many books!), baking some maple syrup blondies (recipe to come!) and knitting a couple of baby blankets for my new baby cousins. Not only that, but I’ve been getting stuck back into yoga and decorating our spare room. So I’ve been busy! How about you?
- Jazmine has totally excelled herself with this dreamy photoshoot. Who doesn’t want to wear a tutu and ride a carousel? No one, that’s who.
- These salted caramel filled molten chocolate cakes are truly the stuff that dreams are made of. Make these for your loved ones and they’ll be forever in your debt.
- I’ve long suspected that Canada is my spiritual home and Sophie’s photos of Vancouver are not persuading my otherwise!
- Avoid the 14 habits of highly miserable people – a humorous look at how we really can pick our own moods and influence our happiness.
- Looking for a killer brunch recipe? How about these dip ‘n’ share eggs?
- Is the way fitness gurus act on social media making you lose motivation?
- Ally shares her top tips for the perfect Manhattan trip.
- I think this might be the holy grail of all cocktails for me.
- How to deal with unwanted emails with a gracious reply – honestly, the best thing I’ve read in months.
- Laurie Penny’s account of losing her father is totally heartbreaking, no matter what you think of her politics.
- This is becoming more and more relevant for me as our friends have more and more children: how to break the ice with little girls without commenting on their appearance. It’s all too easy to focus on their cuteness!
- Are you a foodie in Leeds on a New Year budget? Diane shares the best places to get good food on the cheap in our fine city!
- If, like me, you have fine or thin hair, you might want to know about these wonder products to solve your volume woes!
- I’ve been listening to podcasts on my runs so this list of Joy the Baker’s favourite podcasts was super helpful!
This entry was posted in Link Love and tagged link love. Bookmark the permalink.